Saturday, February 26, 2011

Huh?

A strange pink landed among the kitchen clutter this evening.
It popped its hatch to reveal...
the extraterrestrial cupcake.
Okay, okay, it was Anni's fabulous peanut butter cupcake,
made in her very own cupcake oven. So much cooler than an Easy Bake!
And here are the rest of the crew, a half dozen peanut butter cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and orange zest.
I think I need to turn around and go back to the gym for a few more miles! Groan.
Julie Ann: Eek! Is this another space critter? An intergalactic space slug?
David: No, this is my world infamous raisin braid bread.
Julie Ann: Don't you mean famous?
David: You haven't tasted it yet.
Julie Ann: I think I might be full.
David: Chicken.
Julie Ann: Cluck!

(I did eventually try some. It was delish! Back to the gym again!)

No comments: