Monday, January 19, 2009

Phew!!!

It's been a busy couple of days! On Saturday, I helped by friend, Lisa, with some interior painting, furniture moving, and lamp construction. She helped me get to IKEA to pick up a couple of much needed bookcases.

On Sunday, I headed to the gym for cardio with Ari and yoga with Lisa. Then, we had a urban adventure to the International District for Dim Sum. It was a beautiful sunny, winter day, so we went for a walk along the waterfront. Then it was time for coffee and chocolate.

Today, it was our turn for interior painting and furniture construction and rearranging. I painted a wall in the family room, a lovely color called Yucatan, and touched up the wall we painted last week. Sadly, I think it's going to need another coat! Next, Ari and I built a bookcase for her room. She and her many books are now very happy. Finally, I rearranged furniture in my bedroom so my bookcase will have a spot on the floor.

I thought we might be bored over the winter, but the suburban farmers are keeping busy with all of our nesting projects. We are looking forward to all the Inauguration festivities tomorrow.

No comments: