Tuesday, May 12, 2009

News Blurt

Time to play catch up on the news for the last few days:

On Mother's day, I went to see Star Trek with my friend Lisa. It was a blast. I loved the action scenes and the casting of the characters was spot on. The new Dr. McCoy was especially awesome!

With the help of Lisa and her truck, we brought home my new red love seat for the downstairs family room. Now we can all sit down at the same time! Yea! Before, it was a constant game of musical chairs.

Then Ari and I had lunch at the British Pantry restaurant; fish and chips of course! I even had a pickled onion! Delish!

My brush with the stinging nettles is finally starting to subside. Motto of this adventure: Never let your dog run through the nettles and then give you luvies.

Yesterday, we purchased all the supplies for our chick brooding box. We're building it tomorrow, and the chicks arrive on Friday!

Today, we tested out some of Anni's new computer software. She also played a fun game of where is the kitchen gear with her OT.

The weather has decided to turn back to cold and stormy again. Are we ever going to get a string of spring? My tomatoes are not happy! The lettuces are abundantly happy!

No comments: